We understand claiming on insurance can be difficult and sometimes confusing. We’ve made our claims process as straightforward as possible to take the hassle out of your claim.
Bear in mind that your claim will be subject to the standard conditions of your cover, which are outlined in your Product Disclosure Statement and on your Certificate of Insurance. You will have received a PDS via email after you purchased your travel insurance online.
You can submit your claim by post or email — whichever is more convenient for you.
If you purchased a policy after 15/09/2016
1. Download and complete the relevant sections of the claim form
2. Collect any documentation we require—you’ll find each section of the claim form provides details on required documentation, such as police reports, valuations, medical reports, original receipts or proof of ownership
3. Email, or post your completed claim form along with any supporting documentation to:
Post: Simply Travel Insurance
PO Box 10930
Please remember, if you need to submit original documents with your claim, keep copies for your own records.
If you purchased a policy before 15/09/2016
1. Go to www.travelclaims.com.au
2. Enter your Simply Travel Insurance policy number, surname
3. Download and complete the relevant sections of the claim form
4. Collect any documentation we require—you’ll find each section of the claim form provides details on required documentation, such as police reports, valuations, medical reports, original receipts or proof of ownership
5. Email, fax or post your completed claim form along with any supporting documentation to:
Fax:+61 7 3305 7016
Post: Simply Travel Insurance
PO BOX 386
Archerfield Business Centre
Rest assured you won’t be waiting endlessly for your claim to be processed. We will process your claim within 10 working days after receiving your completed claim form and all necessary documentation. If we need any additional information, we will send you a request in writing within 10 working days.
While we understand you can’t always claim on your policy straight away, it’s important you make your claim as soon as possible. Delays can lead to problems confirming your details and collecting information to support your claim.
So remember, the sooner we receive your claim with all supporting documentation, the sooner we can process it for you, and the sooner you can get on with other important things—like enjoying your holiday or planning your next one!
Some credit cards offer limited travel insurance benefits. If your credit card offers these benefits, you can still claim on your travel insurance policy with us. Once we receive your claim we may ask you to provide information about your credit card travel insurance. But don’t worry, this won’t slow down our processing or settlement of your claim.
Your claim will be paid to you in Australian dollars. When we calculate the amount we will pay you following a claim, we will use the currency exchange rate that applied when you paid your expenses.
If you have any further questions, or if you want to discuss your existing claim, please phone our Claims Services team:
Phone:1300 379 336
Insurance products can be quite complicated, but don't be intimidated.
All you need is your dates of travel, each
Simply Travel Insurance is designed to offer you great options for a great price. We strive to make your choices as simple as possible, so you can focus on the fun part, travel.
Our policies are split into simple categories to fit different styles of travel.
Let us take the stress out of your next trip. Purchase a Simply Travel Insurance policy to be covered instantly for a range of benefits.
Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your policy is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's.